It’s a desert walk today, inspired by one of my favorite Santa Fe bumper stickers.
For those of you who are new here, I usually walk the beach with my dog Lexi in Hawai’i. But I am on the road traveling for my job, so you get to come along with me! I like to think of Beach Walks as much as an attitude as a place. A place where we explore the edges of the known world, and think differently.
This bumper sticker has been around Santa Fe for many years:
Don’t Believe Everything You Think.
It’s great advice I think, and is a funny way of saying:
* Keep an open mind.
* Let information flow in and out.
* Things change. Update your beliefs with them.
The Catholic Church is considering changing its doctrine on limbo. If Catholic you were raised to think a certain way, but beliefs can and do change.
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Call the Conch line via skype:roxannedarling or 1-949-544-1456 and share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment