Not all the beaches in Hawai’i are crowded. Check this one out!
h3. About Today’s Show
Yes, Hawai’i like many tourist destinations has changed considerably over the past 30 years. But if you are willing to walk a little, you can be quite alone in some extraordinarily beautiful locations!
We love the “Revealed” books; here’s the one for the Big Island. The beach we visited today can be found on pages 160-161. It’s a short hike north from the Kekaha Kai State Park, across a lava field and then past a luscious palm grove.
So whether you like to be alone in a crowd or alone on an empty beach, you can have your way here in Hawai’i!
BEACH WALKS BULLETIN
I am looking for some guest Beach Walks episodes. (We’ve received one already!) If you would like to submit one, here are the guidelines:
* 3-5 minutes in length
* On a beach or not
* With a dog or not
* Spreading aloha – or positive energy
* Podsafe music (if you want to use music)
* No copyrighted material unless you have written permission
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Call the Conch line via skype:roxannedarling or 1-949-544-1456 and share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment