Take a tour of the condo grounds and let’s pick some free food and flowers.
h3. About Today’s Show
Well, we’re on a working vacation, wanting to keep this year’s time share points from expiring without use. It’s A-OK with me though, as I don’t mind working and it’s such a treat anytime I get to come to the Big Island of Hawaiʻi. 🙂
Take a tour with me before the rain starts as I show you the flowers and natural beauty of the west side of the island.
And hauʻoli lā hānau to thtis week’s birthday girls, Carlie and Connie!
BEACH WALKS BULLETIN
I am looking for some guest Beach Walks episodes. If you would like to submit one, here are the guidelines:
* 3-5 minutes in length
* On a beach or not
* With a dog or not
* Spreading aloha – or positive energy
* Podsafe music (if you want to use music)
* No copyrighted material unless you have written permission
Hoʻina: food gift
Melia: plumeria flower
Hauʻoli lā hānau: happy birthday
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Call the Conch line via skype:roxannedarling or 1-949-544-1456 and share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment