Watching the movie Invincible reminded me of how much positive energy we can get from those who challenge us.
Some would say this is a formulaic, feel-good movie and they would be accurate. But formulas are useful to help us apply the mechanics in our own lives.
It’s tough to hold your own when the arrows are coming at you, as was the case this week with Podtech re: the proposed Vloggies videoblogging awards. But to see those arrows as supportive, at a deep, fundamental level instead of as an attack which is only on the surface, well, that’s college-level consciousness in my book!
BEACH WALKS INVITATION
Would you like to submit a guest Beach Walks episode? We’d like to start featuring new voices (and take my mom’s advice to have a day off now and then.)
If you would like to submit a show, here are the guidelines:
* 3-5 minutes in length
* On a beach or not
* With a dog or not
* Spreading aloha – or positive energy
* Podsafe music (if you want to use music)
* No copyrighted material unless you have written permission please
Post your file online (preferably a “.mov”), send us the link, and we’ll wrap the Beach Walks theme around it and feature it in an upcoming episode!
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Call the Conch line via skype:roxannedarling or 1-949-544-1456 and share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment