Jumping off the cliff into the deep blue sea, leaving fear behind.
h3. About Today’s Show
Take a trip to South Point! We jumped off the cliffs (height? 25 -30′) into very very clear blue water. Next land mass south of here is Antarctica. Lots of watchers but only a few of us crazies who jumped out into the blue. The scary part was standing at the top thinking about jumping. The jump itself? A very fast journey into bliss.
BEACH WALKS BULLETIN
I am looking for some guest Beach Walks episodes. If you would like to submit one, here are the guidelines:
* 3-5 minutes in length
* On a beach or not
* With a dog or not
* Spreading aloha – or positive energy
* Podsafe music (if you want to use music)
* No copyrighted material unless you have written permission
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Call the Conch line via skype:roxannedarling or 1-949-544-1456 and share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment