Traveling to Kona on the Big Island today.
h3. About Today’s Show
Secret Cameraman and I are in Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii for this week on a working retreat. Travel of course is a consciousness-expanding experience as normal life is suspended in favor of adventures into the unknown. It is also sometimes met with so-called problems, like entering our room and discovering dirty sheets and dirty dishes and dirty towels. Oops! Somehow the cleaning crew skipped us.
But instead of having a self-righteous hissy fit, S.C. called the front desk, and in 30 minutes all was well. Give aloha, get a clean room lickety split!
It’s the start of a new week. May I suggest you keep an eye out for someone to whom you can cut some slack, and spread some aloha?
We got a great fare, just $39 OW on Go!.
BEACH WALKS BULLETIN
I am looking for some guest Beach Walks episodes. If you would like to submit one, here are the guidelines:
* 3-5 minutes in length
* On a beach or not
* With a dog or not
* Spreading aloha – or positive energy
* Podsafe music (if you want to use music)
* No copyrighted material unless you have written permission
Malama pono: take care
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Call the Conch line via skype:roxannedarling or 1-949-544-1456 and share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment