When waiting on someone else to move, I prefer to stay focused on here and now, not there and when.
h3. About Today’s Show
It’s no fun waiting on someone else to make a move. Whether it’s a business or personal, the romancing process is filled with unknowns and so easily triggers one’s (my!) insecurities – aka the #2 aspect of the personality. So incredibly often though, it is a case of “right timing.” Just all the details working themselves out. Information being gathered. The planets aligning themselves. Whatever. But until there is a clear call to action, I think the best thing to do is move my attention away from “over there” and instead keep my focus on myself. No sense cluttering up the energy “over there” with my worries and stories about what may be happening.
That doesn’t mean I have to wait “forever” – I can choose to act at any time. Nor do I have to let the #2 to monitor everything, as that creates pressure in and of itself I think. And I prefer less pressure. After all, I am not interested in deals that are not to both people’s benefit. Cornering someone into something? Not my style on either side of the corner.
Closing Song: Turtle Tim for Heidi in the UK 🙂
BEACH WALKS BULLETIN
I am looking for some guest Beach Walks episodes. If you would like to submit one, here are the guidelines:
* 3-5 minutes in length
* On a beach or not
* With a dog or not
* Spreading aloha – or positive energy
* Podsafe music (if you want to use music)
* No copyrighted material unless you have written permission
Post your file online, send us the link, and we’ll wrap the Beach Walks theme around it and feature it in an upcoming episode!
Be in Touch!
- Subscribe in iTunes so you won’t miss a single episode! Please leave a comment while you’re there!
- Call the Conch line via skype:roxannedarling or 1-949-544-1456 and share your thoughts.
- Like us on Facebook and join the Beach Walks community.
- Our wonderful theme music is from The Ukulele Experiment