We have completed the 100th episode of Beach Walks on May 31, 2006! We wanted to involve, you, the viewers in this celebration so we are having a contest. Just submit your impression of what you love about Beach Walks, and the winners will be awarded dakine Hawaiian gifts.
Mahalo nui loa to our generous sponsors! We gave away over $1000 worth of prizes. Please watch the short spots we created for each sponsor.
“Lanikai Bath & Body”:http://www.lanikaibathandbody.com/
Here are the entries from our 100th Show Contest. Mahalo to all of the terrific submissions!
(1) Video from Mindy in Oceanside, CA,
“Good luck on your upcoming 100th show and congrats!”
(2) Video from Steve in Washington, DC: THE WINNER!!!
“Congratulations on the incredible effort and determination it takes to do 100 shows in 100 days. I will be watching you for many more to come.”
Beach Walks Promo From Jen and Kent in Northern Maine
(4) Video from Jayne in Florida:
#3 or is it #2?
(5) Video from Barbara in Florida:
“Mucho mahalo for living your passion and creating such an inspiring and intimate daily sharing. You’re da kine! Wishing you worlds of wonder and success with the next 100. Aloha, Barbara”
Barbara and Dog
(6) Video from Dad in Florida:
Beach Walks 100 Promo from Dad
h3. Here Were the Rules for the 100th Show Contest
* You can sample anything you want from any past episodes.
* You can grab a copy of the “conch incoming call sound”:http://media.beachwalks.tv/video/promos/conch.aif to use if you like.
* Email me with your contribution at email@example.com. If you want to post your submission on your own server, just send us the link.
* We will accept submissions any time from now until -May 30th- midnight, Hawaii time, May 31st. The 100th show will be filmed on May 31st and aired on June 1st.
* The voting will be public and will commence on June 1st for one week. I thought this was the most fair way to do it after giving it some more thought.
* Please limit to one minute.
* By submitting your comment aka promo, you agree to let us use it to tell others about Beach Walks.